Why not join over 100 of your fellow Grange members and join the monthly draw and have the opportunity of winning first, second or third prize (or more than one prize if you are really lucky). Prize money is dependent upon the numbers participating and is anticipated to be £180, £110 and £70 per month. Draws take place on the last Saturday of the month (or nearest), with a bonus draw at the end of November (just in time for Christmas!!).
Entry to the draw is simple. Minimum monthly payment is £3.00, and the maximum is £15.00. You will be issued with one random number between 1 and 450 for every pound paid (i.e. you will have a minimum of 3 numbers, and a maximum of 15) Payment can be made by cash, cheque, or direct debit. If paying by cash or cheque, for administrative purposes, it would be appreciated if the 12 months could be paid as a lump sum.
In 2016/2017, 90% of the money taken in will be distributed in prizes. The other 10% is donated to the club.
Although the draw runs from May to April, you can join anytime. An entry form is attached, fill in the details and leave it behind the Bar for my attention and I will issue your numbers as soon as we receive your application.
Best of luck, and thank you for supporting the club in this manner.
(Monthly Draw Convener)